blue

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Days Captured

I realize my last post was a little deep and very long. 
So in this one, I'm going to tend to your visual needs. 
Or some of them at least. 


This is my team. In the back is Hannah West and Stewart.
Then you have me, Hannah Morrison and Daniel.

One of my favorite pictures from Lima.
Right before our bus tour.

I'd like to say I took this picture, but I'd be lying.
Stewart is the one to praise here.

The Hannah's and I at this park of fountains during our bus tour.

The tallest fountain in the park.

A fountain tunnel. It reminded me of the old Slip-N-Slides.

So the thing to do in Peru is go to the park and make out.
We dared Jensen to go stand beside this loving couple and take a picture.

On the way to the heart of Lima.

An amazing cathedral that took years upon years to construct.

Our entire training team. One of the most fun spirited, random,
Jesus loving groups of people I've ever been around.

Bye Lima!!!

Some where over South America on the way to Brasil.
My home for the next five months. 

Baby Hannah was tired after a looonnnnggg adventure day.

Stewart after our meal at the churrascaria.


Morrison and I were invited to do CrossFit on Saturday
with people who work out for a living.

We are STILL sore. It's terribly embarrassing.

The full moon two nights ago from my roof top. 

So I noticed I have more pictures from Lima than I do Brasil. But good news is I have five more months to make up for that fact. 

I am SO very excited to capture the next five months in pictures! 
This culture has such a beauty.

Ready with my camera,

Taylor Lea

And God saw everything that He had made, 
and behold it was very good.
Genesis 1:31


No comments:

Post a Comment